Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves, powerful, strong and brilliant. Loyal to their pack till the very end.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hey it's Jack
What is a 'bump'? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am by Wolf

» POWW : The Asta River
What is a 'bump'? EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm by Littlelily

» What is a 'bump'?
What is a 'bump'? EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 am by Wolf

» Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows
What is a 'bump'? EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:58 am by Littlelily

» Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay
What is a 'bump'? EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 pm by Littlelily

» POWW & POSW Border
What is a 'bump'? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 am by Nishi

» POFP & POWW Border
What is a 'bump'? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am by Nishi

» POWW : The Camp
What is a 'bump'? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:01 pm by Nishi

» POWW : Darby Meadow
What is a 'bump'? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 am by Nishi

Top posters
Littlelily
What is a 'bump'? I_vote_lcapWhat is a 'bump'? I_voting_barWhat is a 'bump'? I_vote_rcap 
Nishi
What is a 'bump'? I_vote_lcapWhat is a 'bump'? I_voting_barWhat is a 'bump'? I_vote_rcap 
Reedfrost
Wolf
Nightdragon
Spottedleaf
Feather
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

What is a 'bump'?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Second In Command!
Second In Command!
Wolf

What is a 'bump'? Empty
PostSubject: What is a 'bump'?   What is a 'bump'? EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 am

Bump

/bəmp/

Hello! Jack here! This post is just here to explain what a bump is to newer members.

1. When an audition is made, it should be finished within nine days, so that there are no lingering old auditions which make the page kinda messy.
To any neat freak reading this from a neat freak, this is a terrifying situation.
We bump your post every three days, three times, and after ten days of it not being completed we move it to the archives. That is a bump.

OR, IN WHICH EVERY THREE DAYS AN AUDITION IS BUMPED TO REMIND THE OWNER TO PAY SOME ATTENTION TO IT.

2. When the audition the owner has created is finished but is ignored by the admins/mods, they are allowed to bump the audition every 48 hours to ensure it gets checked over.
If not examined after three bumps (6 days) then please tell @Littlelily (Head admin) or me, @Wolf (Second in command).

OR, IN WHICH THE AUDITION IS IGNORED AND THE OWNER TRIES TO GET THE MODS OR ADMINS TO NOTICE IT.

For admins and mods only:

Back to top Go down

What is a 'bump'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Rp Forever :: Rules and other helpful things :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: