Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Welcome to Wolves Forever rp! We are hoping you join but If not, we don't mind!
Wolf Rp Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves, powerful, strong and brilliant. Loyal to their pack till the very end.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Hey it's Jack
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am by Wolf

» POWW : The Asta River
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm by Littlelily

» What is a 'bump'?
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 am by Wolf

» Onyxa of The Pack of Whispering Willows
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:58 am by Littlelily

» Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 pm by Littlelily

» POWW & POSW Border
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 am by Nishi

» POFP & POWW Border
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am by Nishi

» POWW : The Camp
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:01 pm by Nishi

» POWW : Darby Meadow
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 am by Nishi

Top posters
Littlelily
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay I_vote_lcapRules of Wolves Forever Roleplay I_voting_barRules of Wolves Forever Roleplay I_vote_rcap 
Nishi
Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay I_vote_lcapRules of Wolves Forever Roleplay I_voting_barRules of Wolves Forever Roleplay I_vote_rcap 
Reedfrost
Wolf
Nightdragon
Spottedleaf
Feather
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlelily
Admin
Admin
Littlelily

Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay   Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 pm

We all know rules are boring, but they are what make this site this site. So if you do not follow them, the following punishments may be given out.
-1 Warning
-2 Warnings
-24 hour Ban
-48 Hour ban
-168 Hour ban
-Full ban and Ip ban

We do not wish to do this to our lovely members, but sometimes we will have to.

______________________Roleplay Rules____________________________-

You may make as many characters as you wish, however make sure you can handle the amount.

Please no swearing in roleplay. 'Bison Dung' Is fine, but no human swearing.

You must post at least two sentences in a roleplay. This does not include 'Blue smiled. He then wagged his tail.' This, along with continuous roleplaying of a single event is considered spam and will be dealt with if not stopped.

Please do not make OP characters, they are not fun to rp with.

When creating a audition, it will be bumped three times before deletion. Also, non roleplayed wolves will be deleted. This is to ensure cleanness and also to stop clogging of topics.

__________________________Chatbox Rules_____________________________

Please do not post extra links or pictures into the chat unless they are to do with the roleplay. This is to stop lag and will really help the members.

Please do not swear on this site. However, the swear words have been censored so have some fun with some of them Smile Just don't go overboard.

Last edited by Daniel Howell on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you spelt censored wrong (edit; consorted to censored))
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-rp-forever.rpg-board.net

Rules of Wolves Forever Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Rp Forever :: Rules and other helpful things :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: